Sunday, March 4, 2012

In search of a new Daily Driver

Not much of an update other then detailing it today.


I acquired a new job recently in the IT field, which is quite exciting. However, the job requires quite a bit of driving. A lot of it actually. So rather then putting all the harsh miles on my pride and joy, I'll be looking for either a 95-99 420a platform eclipse/talon, or a 1st gen Miata. Something that can get decent MPG, and A/C.


If I do get a daily driver, this opens up windows of opportunity to be able to take care of a lot of small details on the DSM that I've been wanting to do. Examples being powder coating many parts, brembo swap, ect.


Would probably sell whatever daily I buy later on to help me buy the Evo VIII I want later down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment